Lighting Demo goes BRIGHT at ENTECH in Feb
At 3.30pm daily, ENTECH hosts the BRIGHT LIGHTING DEMO in five cities across Australia this February. It is one of many attractions for ENTECH which rolled out as a national roadshow last year, replacing CX Summer Roadshow. It shows for one day only, from 11am in each city.
This year we introduce the Clay Paky Scenius Unico with a 1400W Osram lamp pushing very high CRI. It is both a spot light , with framing system and wash as well.
Showing for Robe is the Spiider, a superbright next generation LED WashBeam lusing 18x 30 Watt and 1x 60 Watt LEDs and combining it with a very efficient 12,5:1 zoom optical system ranging from tight 4° Beam to wide 50° Wash.
High End Systems are showing the SolaWash Pro 2000 – the next step in the bright white LED revolution from High End Systems. With incredible output from a 600w LED source, they say it will outshine 1500w metal halide units while using half the power . Come see this happen!
GLP will show the new version of the GT1 Hybrid profile, with a 440w lamp.
The lighting demo is hosted by Darcy Cook, and runs for around an hour from 3.30pm. Then hit the trade show floor for happy hour, which runs for a convenient 1.5 hours until show close at 6pm.
On the show floor you’ll find most major distributors of lighting, audio and staging, showing all the latest technology – along with more than 80 local and international product experts. The trade show opens at 11am, and concludes at 6pm.
Register free to attend and go in to the draw for give-aways from a total prize pool worth $55,000.
- Sydney Tuesday 7 Feb, at Randwick Racecourse Grandstand. Free parking for any size vehicle
- Brisbane Thursday 9 Feb, at RICC (RNA) Showground Bris. Free parking for any size vehicle on the main arena.
- Melbourne Tuesday 14 Feb, at Melbourne Park Function Centre. Park any size vehicle in Northern Car Park, and we will repay you.
- Adelaide Tuesday 16 Feb, at Adelaide Convention Centre. Park anywhere, and we will repay you.
- Perth Crown Burswood, Tuesday 21 Feb, Park any size vehicle in any of the free parking places.