Name: angus warmbath
Location: Alexandria, Sydney.
• World Class Visuals Delivery
• Busy, Process-Driven Warehouse
• Develop Team Potential
This company is long established as the premier video solutions provider. They sell and hire projectors, screens and design solutions for touring superstars, government, the events industry – for anyone who seeks the best. A restructure of their full logistics procedures has opened up the role of Warehouse Supervisor, to maximise efficiencies and contribute to the groups profitably.
You are responsible for all daily warehouse activities:
• Tracking of all inventory – which may be outgoing, incoming, for service/repair or in stock
• All incoming/outgoing freight & transport
• Quality Control – including bar code scanning (all hire equipment)
• Cleanliness & WHSE
• An experienced team of about four warehouse staff – hours and productivity
• Hours are mainly corporate but understanding this industry is sometimes not!
This suits an experienced people supervisor/manager, with a track record of developing positive teams, who value what they do and the contribution they make to the company. Ideally you have experience of a busy AV/audiovisual hire environment, but any similar technical equipment/solution hire warehousing know-how should be suffice. You are resilient in the face of “entertainment” peaks & troughs in scheduling, and find positive solutions and “detail” goals for whole-of-company outcomes.
Good base salary awaits the right person and as part of the senior management team, you will contribute to improvements in process, efficiency, cost management and profitability, in a creative and exciting team culture.