Warehouse Supervisor – Adelaide
Novatech Creative Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading providers of entertainment and event technologies. We are located a short 15-minute drive from the Adelaide CBD and are home to some of the most current, trending and leading-edge event equipment in the world. We offer integrated sound, video and lighting systems, 3D pre-visualization, video production and content design for small to large scale live events and projects.
Whilst we have some of the world’s best technology and equipment, we couldn’t deliver the outstanding results that we do without our team. Our services are backed by a world class team of committed Designers, Project Managers and Technicians who work together with clients to deliver exceptional results by offering innovative solutions and a genuine passion for what they do.
About the Role
An opportunity has become available to join the growing team at Novatech within the position of Warehouse Supervisor. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and supervising day to day Warehouse activities including the shipping, receiving, storing and distribution of high quality event equipment. In addition, you will oversee the day to day workflow of the Warehouse and ensure Warehouse staff are adhering to key timelines. Your responsibilities will also span across inventory related functions where you will assist with inventory accuracy and documentation completion.
The Novatech Warehouse is a fast-paced, fastidious and ever-changing environment. Attributes such as strong time management, an ability to plan ahead, natural leadership capability, use of initiative and the ability to thrive in a demanding environment will facilitate your success in this role.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience within a Warehouse Supervisor role including an understanding of logistics and the warehousing environment
- Prior experience working in a leadership capacity is required
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and prioritisation ability
- Ability to deliver strong performance under pressure
- Attention to detail in all tasks and responsibilities
- Aptitude to work with urgency and remain focused on the desired business outcomes
- Proactive and solution orientated with the ability to adapt to changing environments and demands
- Willingness to work in a hands-on role undertaking manual labour such as loading trucks
- Prior experience having used inventory management software and the MS Office Suite
- Ability to work out of hours as and when required
- Hold a current HR/MR Truck License (manual) and a current Forklift License
If you are interested in this opportunity but need to explore relocation options, please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Marshall on the below contact details to discuss how Novatech may be able to assist.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join a progressive company. You will work with world-class technology, innovative people and will be rewarded by a company who recognise and value its staff.
Please send all applications including cover letter and up-to-date resume to the Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com