Location: CMI Head office, Brooklyn, Melbourne, Victoria.
Work type: Permanent
Work hours: 9am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
CMI is one of Australia’s largest and fast growing Distributor of Musical Instruments, Music Production products and Professional Audio products.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Store Person to join our busy team on site at our Brooklyn warehouse. Ideally, the successful applicant will come from a logistic / warehousing background and possess experience in a warehouse logistics role including physical stock management, unpacking of containers, picking and packing of orders. This is certainly not a desk job so flexibility and agility is required. The role will require the successful applicant to be available for work on a Full Time basis, 9am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Key Duties include but not limited to:
• Picking of stock for customer orders.
• Packing orders for dispatch to customers.
• Receive, process and dispatch goods
• Physical stock management and control.
• Clean and maintain warehouse layout and inventory locations
• Unloading of containers.
The Person will preferably have the following skills,
• Previous experience in a similar role is highly regarded
• Forklift licence – preferred
• Strong administrative and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to work unsupervised & as part of a team
• Be comfortable to work in a team environment
• Physically fit
So, if you like working in a team within a diverse environment that consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you’ll fit right in and we’d like to have you on our team.
All applications with resumes to be sent to email@example.com