Name: Human Resources
Phone: 02 9364 7500
Location: Mascot NSW
JPJ Audio, one of Australia’s leading audio production companies is seeking staff to join our Warehouse team based in Mascot, NSW, on a casual basis, with the potential to lead into a full-time traineeship in Audio Production for the ideal candidate(s).
What’s on offer?
- Ability to work for a global audio production company
- An exciting role in the live entertainment industry
- The support of a talented, and highly energised team
The Warehouse Operations role, will act as key member of our Audio Department; assisting with logistics, inventory, preparation and storage of Audio hire equipment.
The successful applicants will possess a valid driver’s license, & be a highly driven and motivated individual that is keen to adapt to our fast- paced environment. Work may be required outside of normal business hours, on an intermittent basis in order to meet the demands of the dynamic live events industry.
Skills & Experience:
In order to thrive in this critical role in the Team, the following values are desired for any candidate;
- Knowledge of/or experience in; professional audio equipment and/or the production of sound for live events, either in theatre, or the concert touring industry, and/or International events
- Tertiary Qualification OR currently undertaking a course in Audio Production, or related discipline.
- Able to follow and understand written procedures and instructions.
- Excellent communication skills and sound work ethic.
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environment and with minimum supervision.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and coordinate a multiple of tasks.
- Must have Class C (car) driver’s licence.
- Forklift Licence and Qualification in WHS (white card) is desirable but not mandatory.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are a highly organised person, with a keen interest in Audio Production, who takes pride in their work, then we want to hear from you!
Please forward a cover letter systematically addressing the selection criteria above along with your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
Please note only candidates with the right to work in Australia need apply.