Looking for a start in the AV industry?
Mediatec, Melbourne’s leading large screen, video and production company is looking for a full time warehouse junior. While initially involving general warehouse duties, this role will also familiarise the successful applicant with our inventory of video equipment. This role is viewed as being the first step to becoming part of our technical production crew.
Essential criteria to be the successful applicant are:
• Drivers licence
• Self motivation
• Ability to work in a team
• Willingness to learn and look for leadership and guidance
• Career aspirations – desire to become part of the technical crew
• Ability to demonstrate technical thinking and aptitude
• Flexible attitude towards work hours
• Must be reliable
• Well presented
Desired criteria include:
• Previous entertainment / audiovisual / TV industry experience
• IT skills.
• Forklift licence
• Medium Rigid truck license
• Customer service experience
Whilst initially based at our warehouse in Dandenong, training will be provided onsite at productions with which we are involved. Industry based training will also be provided for the provision of further licences and accreditations where required.
This is a role with a future – if you have the drive to learn the basics and the desire to work with a view to becoming a full time technical crew member, you will, in time, earn the opportunity to become involved in Mediatec’s provision of professional event services both throughout Australia and internationally.
We offer excellent remuneration to excellent employees.
If you are a self-starter and excited by the prospects this position offers please send your resume and introduction letter to the Operations Manager at email@example.com by close of business Thursday 24th July.