HME Services Pty Ltd is an engineering based business working in the entertainment industry. We install stage equipment (hoists, moving platforms etc) sound, lighting, AV infrastructure, screens, projectors and a lot more into venues throughout Australia.
We currently have multiple positions open to join our front line team. Successful applicants need to demonstrate an attention to detail, be organised with a results focused attitude and take a hands on approach to the multiple tasks this busy work environment has.
Responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
· Jobs Planning, including equipment and tool preparation
· Accurate site mark out to engineered drawings
· Working out safe access methods for both yourself and equipment
· Fixing machinery using correct methods, including HILTI systems
· Truing machines to ensure smooth and correct running
· Setting of limit switches, and other sensors
· Final commissioning of equipment
· Achieving client sign off
This role includes extensive travel. Our projects are based throughout Australia therefore you must be able to travel to be considered for this role.
If you have worked as a theatre technician, rigger, AV installer or similar you will have the right experience. We also have electricians and fabricators who enjoy this role. A current Driver’s Licence and Construction General Induction (White Card) is a must. An Elevated Work Platforms License, Basic/Advanced Riggers ticket, Working at Heights Certificate and forklift licence will be looked upon favourably.
If you want the opportunity to work with a growing company in the entertainment industry please apply below. Any questions relating to this role can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org