We are theatre and acoustic consultants specialising in the design, specification and refurbishment of performing arts and cultural venues – theatres, concert halls, opera houses, studios, music education buildings, rehearsal spaces, museums and galleries, our work also extends to sporting venues, stadiums and arenas.
We invite applications from capable professional staff with preferably at least 10 years, experience who are looking for a new opportunity in a progressive consultancy. Your position will be full time, and a salary which is commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the preferred applicant. The position currently available is for work in our Melbourne office with travel as required by project needs.
You should have the following:
• Experience of theatre, museum, gallery and event technical production at a professional level particularly in lighting/staging/audio visual fields
• Strong understanding of venue operations and the requirements thereof
• High level competency with AV, sound and lighting systems and their requirements
• Ability and experience in and an understanding of the design and documentation of AV, lighting, sound system and other performance and presentation systems and infrastructure
• Formal drawing training in CAD, with experience of 3D packages such as Rhino and Revit
• Fluency in English, with excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
• Collaborative nature and ability to work in a team
• Drivers licence
• Experience with EASE software an advantage but not essential