Technical Sales Representative (VIC) – Showtools International
Name: Eli Malka
Phone: 0433 938 278
Location: Role based in Melbourne, VIC
Showtools International Pty Ltd a fast-growing Australian distributor and wholesaler for some of the world’s leading lighting, trussing and staging brands such as Chauvet Professional, Eurotruss and Nivtec.
We are seeking a motivated Technical Sales Representative based in Melbourne, with experience in the professional lighting industry, to work as part of our Business Development team located in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Technical Sales Representative (VIC) will be responsible for the following:
– Proactively identifying, evaluating and acquiring new business.
– Developing and maintaining a database of contacts for repeat and future business.
– Providing innovative product and installation solutions that provide value for clients.
– Recommending lighting, rigging and/or staging solutions in complex installations.
– Providing technical and application support and answering product information requests.
– Demonstrating products to consultants and clients with dynamic product presentations and showcase events.
– Identifying up-sell opportunities, issuing quotes, tenders and negotiating prices.
– Participating industry trade shows and networking events.
– Monitoring sales activity and providing monthly reports to senior management team.
– Delivering on annual sales targets.
The successful candidate will possess:
– A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in technical sales, preferably in the professional lighting sector, with the ability to meet set targets.
– Exceptional customer service focus and communication skills
– Display initiative and technical ability to quickly understand and learn new product technologies
– Proactive team member driven towards new business generating activities
– Ability to work independently and unsupervised
– Strong database management and reporting skills
– Superior communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
– ‘Can do’ attitude and a happy, friendly demeanour
– Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
– Current and valid driver’s license
– Ability and willingness to travel inter/intrastate on an intermittent basis, however you will primarily be based in the Melbourne metropolitan area.
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package including annual salary, superannuation, sales commission and bonus structure in addition to a vehicle and mobile phone allowance. Become a part of a small, yet dynamic and friendly team with a passion to succeed.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please contact Eli Malka on 0433 938 278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.