Showtools International Pty Ltd a fast-growing Australian distributor and wholesaler for some of the world’s leading lighting, trussing and staging brands such as Chauvet Professional, Eurotruss and Nivtec.
We are seeking a motivated Technical Sales Representative with experience in the professional lighting industry to join our dedicated Business Development team based in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Technical Sales Representative/Manager will be responsible for the following:
– Proactively identifying, evaluating and acquiring new business.
– Developing and maintaining a database of contacts for repeat and future business.
– Providing innovative product and installation solutions that provide value for clients.
– Recommending lighting, rigging and/or staging solutions in complex installations.
– Providing technical and application support and answering product information requests.
– Demonstrating products to consultants and clients with dynamic product presentations and showcase events.
– Identifying up-sell opportunities, issuing quotes, tenders and negotiating prices.
– Participating industry trade shows and networking events.
– Monitoring sales activity and providing monthly reports to senior management team.
– Delivering on annual sales targets.
The successful candidate will possess:
– A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in technical sales, preferably in the professional lighting sector, with the ability to meet set targets.
– Exceptional customer service focus and communication skills
– Display initiative and technical ability to quickly understand and learn new product technologies
– Proactive team member driven towards new business generating activities
– Ability to work independently and unsupervised
– Strong database management and reporting skills
– Superior communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
– ‘Can do’ attitude and a happy, friendly demeanour
– Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
– Current and valid driver’s license
– Ability and willingness to travel intra/interstate on a regular basis
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package including annual salary, superannuation, sales commission and bonus structure in addition to a vehicle and mobile phone allowance. Become a part of a small, yet dynamic and friendly team with a passion to succeed.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please contact Eli Malka on 0433 938 278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.