Working under the direction of the Factory Manager at our Auburn based warehouse, some of the main duties you will be required to perform include but are not limited to:
* Driving deliveries and pick-ups locally and occasional longer distance work.
* Loading and unloading of vehicles.
* Basic maintenance and cleaning of company vehicles.
* Opportunity to work extra hours when needed.
* Be able to work days, nights and weekends.
* Help all departments within the warehouse when required.
To be considered for this position an applicant should possess the following skills and experience:
* Minimum of 2 years driving experience in multi drops and pickups.
* Current minimum (MR) license required, heavy rigid (HR) licence preferred.
* Forklift licence (preferred but not essential).
* Entertainment industry experience (preferred but not essential).
* Friendly attitude, you will be meeting clients face to face when doing deliveries.
* Excellent communications skills in English both written and oral.
* Physically fit, some of the gear is heavy.
* Strong work ethic.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.