The Electric Canvas is looking for a Studio Technical Director / Media Server Manager to join our Sydney team.
We specialise in large-scale video projection and architectural mapping throughout Australia and internationally.
The Studio TD / Media Server Manager works closely with and between the technical and creative departments, ensuring smooth operations of our content pipeline from design to production and through to delivery.
• Management and maintenance of Studio, Technical Department and Admin workstations and software.
• Management and maintenance of render farm and render processes
• Consultation on Studio processes and pipeline
• Assist the Studio and the projection designer with 3D modelling for projection mapping
• Design of play-out, signal and network systems for company projects.
• Oversee maintenance and preparation of onsite video servers for company projects
• 5+ years experience in pipeline management for 3D motion graphics.
• Experience with projection mapping
• Strong computer and IT skills (essential)
• Proven capacity to work independently and within a team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Creative problem solving
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
Please note that occasional travel will be required in this role
In-house training on our content delivery systems can be provided for the right candidate who may only have past experience in studio pipeline. Similarly those with audio-visual technical backgrounds can be trained in the tasks required for the production side of the role.
Sound like you? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have permanent legal rights to work within Australia.