As our Full time Staging & Event Production Supervisor at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, your role is to assist the Staging & Audio Visual Manager within the in-house AV department. Your key responsibilities will include:
– Design events closely with our clients by providing a tailored Audio Visual and Staging solution in line with their needs to ensure the successful delivery of their event
– Effectively co-ordinate all technical resources (staff and equipment) to meet the needs of all events with audio visual and staging requirements
– Ensure the technical quality and showcraft of all events are of the highest standard
-Assist with technical equipment installation and removal when required
– Assist in management of the Budgets & forecasts
– Assist with management of outside contractors & External hires
– Supervise and schedule fulltime and freelance technicians.
– Maintain a clean, safe and orderly working environment
– You will be required to hold an EWP license.
– Advanced computer skills – Excel, Word & Power point.
– Assist with internet provisions on events (training provided) To be successful in this sought after role, you will demonstrate the ability to excel within a luxury brand.
You will also bring with you excellent presentation and communication skills, perfection for the smallest of details, proven 3 years’ experience within the corporate Audio Visual industry with technical and sales management skills. Above all else, pride yourself on your ability to deliver outstanding events and a high level of customer satisfaction.