SPARE PARTS MANAGER (HQ Sydney)
Name: Angela, HR Manager
Location: SILVERWATER, NSW
We are looking for a professional, motivated individual to join our Operations team as a Spare Parts Manager based at our HQ in Sydney. In this role you will be responsible for the total management of our spare parts division supporting our business.
This is a full time role reporting to the Operations Manager, which would best suit a friendly, willing-to-help team player who has the ability to operate in a fast changing environment and maintain high quality customer service standards as a priority.
- Maintain inventory records and plan procurement strategies suitable to business requirements.
- Analyse and report on inventories
- Maintain product master files
- Proactively maintain and improve inventory accuracy
- Create and process purchase orders with our suppliers for spare parts
- Expedite outstanding purchase orders with suppliers and communicate estimated delivery times with business unit stakeholders.
- Liaise with logistics department regarding the importation of supplies
- Physical stock checks and stock takes
- Pick spare part orders when required
- Complete quality control checks
- Manage warranty claims with suppliers, including return shipments if required
- Manage customer orders for spare parts, including quotations, invoicing and advising of availability
- Work closely with the service department to manage their spare parts requirements.
- Check service jobs for errors.
- Physical organisation of the spare parts area, preparing labels and storage solutions
- Liaise with Suppliers to obtain technical information for products as needed
- Manage the digital storage of technical information
- Assist the sales team with technical advice
- Assist the sales team with product selections for project work.
- Provide technical phone support to customers and colleagues
- Comply with HSEMS and company policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you must have these essential skills:
- Knowledge of stage production lighting equipment
- Effective communication and friendly interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously with or without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Be driven to achieve results
- A passion for efficiency
- A demonstrated concern for high-quality customer service
- The ability to operate in a fast-changing environment
- Basic computer skills
Perks of the job:
An attractive salary package is on offer in accordance with the successful candidate’s experience, as well as state-of-the-art office facilities with an on-site gym, on-site parking and breakfast and lunch provided in our café style staff lunchroom. If you are a driven and motivated individual looking for a career in an exciting industry, please email your CV to HR@showtech.com.au.
This role is located in Silverwater and our hours are 9am to 5.30pm.
Regrettably, no sponsorship opportunities are available, only Australian/NZ permanent residents and citizens need to apply.
No agencies, please.
Apologies, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close Monday 16th December 2019.
Who we are
Show Technology was founded on a simple idea: that companies can be successful by putting the customer before everything else.
We distribute the world’s leading lighting brands to theatres, convention centres, schools, clubs, production companies, TV studios, venues, and anywhere else that may need our invaluable experience.
In 2019 we turned 25 and in our quarter-century of existence, we have managed to establish ourselves as leaders in our market. We are an exciting company working with the industry’s experts in our field and our team is united by a shared passion for lighting technology.
Our team holds a wealth of industry technical experience and respect with many of our staff having been with us for over a decade but we need more help as we continue to expand and grow to support our industry. It’s a great place for lighting guys and gals to work if they are tired of being on the road!
Our headquarters are in Sydney and we also have offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland. We offer a casual, friendly and secure working environment in a well-established, growing company which still manages to maintain its family-business culture.
Show Technology, it’s a passion not work.
Enjoy a virtual tour of our HQ