Show Technology Australia offers lighting solutions for entertainment and architectural applications through a select network of partners around Australia and New Zealand. The company imports and distributes equipment from the world’s leading manufacturers of dynamic lighting, lighting control systems and associated equipment, exclusively for sale in Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking for a team-orientated person with experience in sales and/or sales support, customer service and relationship building in the lighting industry. An understanding of computer/office programs and general office functions is necessary.
Attitude and aptitude are important, and you must be willing to be part of an established team. Training on the job will be provided to the right applicant.
Willingness to travel nationally as required is essential as is the ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Prior experience in the professional entertainment lighting industry
- General understanding of professional lighting products and their uses.
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Current New Zealand Driver’s License
- Be able to work alone yet still be a team player
- Competitive remuneration package with ongoing training and development.
- Car, phone, laptop, and other “tools of the trade” are provided.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@showtech.com.au