Name: Chris Durrant
Location: Sydney Australia
A rare opportunity exists for a qualified technician to join the team at Show Technology Australia. This position provides the successful applicant a stable career path with an organisation that has been established for 20 years.
Show Technology is Australia’s market leading importer and wholesaler of intelligent lighting, fog and control for the use in television, concerts, theatre, nightclubs and architectural applications. We have a highly experienced and dedicated team committed to excellent customer service and unrivalled quality. Our brand portfolio is exceptional and highly regarded within the industry. Show Technology is headquartered in Silverwater, NSW with branch offices in Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane
The successful applicant will be based in the Sydney office on a full time basis and needs to be self-motivated, show initiative and work well within a team that is fast paced and dynamic.
• Provide technical support
• Ensure turnaround times are met
• Have the ability to fault find and repair PCBs and SMD components
• Provide information regarding repairs status and ETAs
• Assist in pre-delivery of new and used equipment for sale
• Appropriate trade qualifications. Certificate IV in Electronics would be desirable but not essential.
• Have the ability to read circuit schematics
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• To be driven to achieve results
• A passion for efficiency and cost minimisation
• A demonstrated concern for high quality customer service
• The ability to operate in a changing environment
Applications close: 5:00pm 18/07/2014
To lodge your application please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Applicants must address all of the selection criteria in the position description