Senior Video Project Manager
Name: Lauren Marshall
Phone: 08 8352 0300
This is a rare opportunity to head up the Video Department for Adelaide’s preferred production company. You will lead our expert team of Video Project Manager’s and Technicians to deliver innovative and flawless live events. This is an incredible opportunity for an industry professional who is passionate about large scale live events, video technology and leading teams to celebrated success.
Be part of the largest and most impressive festivals and corporate events in Adelaide and across the Nation, working for one of Australia’s leading providers of entertainment and event technologies. Novatech are home to some of the most impressive inventory, focusing on staying current and purchasing the most leading-edge event equipment from across the globe to deliver world-class events.
• Significant exposure to large scale live events across concert and touring, corporate, sporting and special events
• Proven ability to project manage large scale live events and successfully lead teams
• Professional ability liaise with clients and create sales opportunities
• Extensive technical knowledge and experience of video and projection equipment and LED/Video panels and processes
• Broad knowledge of various video control systems such as Barco E2, Barco Encore, Christie Spyder and D3
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
• Creative problem solving capability
• Demonstrated passion for the industry and ability to place pride in the quality of work delivered
• White card essential – willingness to obtain a White Card if you are not currently in possession of one
• Understanding of Vectorworks a bonus!
This is a rare opportunity to join a progressive company and work with world-class technology. Build your success through your contribution to the delivery of impressive events and be rewarded by a company who recognise and value its staff.
For more information, please contact Lauren Marshall on 8352 0300 or email@example.com