About the Company
Novatech Creative Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading providers of entertainment and event technologies, working across small and large-scale events on a local, national and international level. They are located 15 minutes from the Adelaide CBD and are home to some of the most current, trending, and leading-edge event equipment in the world. They offer integrated sound, video and lighting systems, 3D pre-visualisation, video production and content design for small to large scale live events and projects. Novatech’s services are backed by a world class team of over 80 committed Designers, Project Managers and Technicians who work together with clients to deliver exceptional results by offering innovative solutions and a genuine passion for what they do.
About the Role
Novatech is seeking Full Time Senior Technicians in Audio / Lighting / Video or AV or with a minimum of 4 years experience and who have worked in the Live Event scene. You will be able to apply your technical expertise to produce quality, creative and cutting-edge results.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and formal Rewards & Recognition program
- Loyalty leave and Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to develop and advance your career
- Opportunity to work on some of Australia’s leading events
- Relocation assistance & Sign on bonus for the right person
- Industry leading contracts & staff benefits including:
o Short shift change bonus
o Staff referral program
o Attractive allowances
o Progressive Time-In Lieu System
o Health & Wellbeing Program
o Annual Health Check
o Annual Flu Shots
o Free fruit supplied
o Employee Assistance Program
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the Senior Technical staff on jobs/gigs and other related activities as required
- Significant exposure to large scale live events across concert and touring, corporate, sporting and special events
- Extensive experience prepping and operating equipment
- Professional ability to liaise with clients and customers
- Demonstrated passion for the industry and ability to place pride in the quality of work you deliver
- Provide support in exhibition installs and ongoing exhibition maintenance
- Assist with general maintenance and up keep of all Novatech AV equipment
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Certificate 4 or Diploma in the live production industry or relevant industry experience of equal value.
- Significant knowledge of the Production Industry and associated equipment.
- Demonstrated understanding of WHS practises
- White card essential – willingness to obtain a White Card if you are not currently in possession of one
- Forklift license and manual HR Truck license highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Technician to join a progressive organisation. Work within a world-class events technology company and build your success with an employer who recognise and value their staff.
Please send all applications including cover letter and up-to-date resume to the Recruitment Coordinator at email@example.com