Senior Technician – Moncrieff Entertainment Centre
Name: Rod Ainsworth
Provide high level audio, lighting and audio visual needs across a range of diverse events and clients. Clients might include tour promoters/presenters, schools, arts organisations, community organisations, major performing arts companies, dance schools, universities and eisteddfods for Bundaberg Regional Council.
• Demonstrated experience in theatre and cinema environments – including demonstrated ability to supervise technical staff.
• Qualifications/certification as a theatre and/or venue technician – preferred
• Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities in a demanding environment whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Evidence of commitment in providing a safe working environment – especially in relation to operation of venue equipment.
• The ability to cultivate a customer focused culture and deliver exceptional guest experiences.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the public and private sectors.
• Ability to work flexible hours appropriate for the operation of the venue.
• Provision of a satisfactory Criminal History Check – Police Certificate (Australia wide – name only) and Queensland Blue Card
For further information in regards to this position, please contact Rod Ainsworth – Manager – Arts & Cultural Services on 1300 883 699
To apply, please email your application, quoting vacancy reference number PN0963 and your name, then email to email@example.com
Please be sure to include in your email:
• Cover letter
• Selection Criteria responses demonstrating how you meet the requirements of this role. (Please use no more than 150 words per selection criteria response).
PLEASE NOTE: Applications submitted without addressing the selection criteria may not be considered. Applicants may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical including physio assessment, drug and alcohol screen, and a National Police Check as part of the selection process. Only Microsoft Word or PDF documents will be accepted as a suitable format for applications received via email.(You will receive an automatic response acknowledging receipt of your application via email).
Applications close Midnight Sunday 18th March 2018