Senior Project Manager – Audio Specialty
Name: Tracy Dickens
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Located in Adelaide, South Australia, Novatech supplies production equipment and services to a large market of live events throughout Australia and abroad. Working in the Concert and Touring, Corporate Event, Theatrical and Sporting markets the position allows for a variety of work throughout the industry.
The successful candidate will Project Manage a variety events of all types and sizes while further developing and overseeing a busy Audio Department.
Reporting directly to the Production Manager, the position requires an individual with expertise in working in a high end, fast paced production environment with the capability of managing others to achieve business goals.
The core roles of the position include:
• Managing an active and growing audio department;
• Successfully delivering all assigned projects;
• Consistently meeting deadlines;
• Meet sales targets;
• Be committed to Work Health and Safety (WHS).
• Developing and delivering an annual internal training curriculum;
• Participating as a senior crew member/technical staff on jobs/gigs;
• Building new and existing relationships with clients and suppliers;
• Capable of working autonomously as well as part of a team;
• Excellence in communication.
Flexibility with hours and the ability to work in excess of 38 hours per week;
Significant previous experience throughout the industry;
Relevant industry qualifications;
Intermediate to advanced computers skills (Microsoft office, Vectorworks, Sound Vision,CAD).
Relocation costs may be considered for the right candidate
Contact us for a Position Description for this busy role!
We look forward to working with you soon!