Senior Lighting Technician
Location: Underdale, SA
About the Company
Novatech Creative Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading providers of entertainment and event technologies, working across small and large-scale events on a local, national and international level. They are located 15-minutes from the Adelaide CBD and are home to some of the most current, trending and leading-edge event equipment in the world. They offer integrated sound, video and lighting systems, 3D pre-visualization, video production and content design for small to large scale live events and projects. Novatech’s services are backed by a world class team of over 80 committed Designers, Project Managers and Technicians who work together with clients to deliver exceptional results by offering innovative solutions and a genuine passion for what they do.
About the Role
Novatech is seeking Full Time Senior Lighting Technician with a minimum of 4 years’ experience and who have worked in the Live Event scene. You will be able to apply your technical expertise to produce quality, creative and cutting-edge results.
What we can offer you
• Competitive salary and formal Rewards & Recognition program
• Loyalty leave and Flexible working arrangements
• The opportunity to develop and advance your career
• Opportunity to work on some of Australia’s leading events
• Relocation assistance & Sign on bonus for the right person
• Industry leading contracts & staff benefits including:
o Short shift change bonus
o Staff referral program
o Attractive allowances
o Progressive Time-In Lieu System
• Health & Wellbeing Program
o Annual Health Check
o Annual Flu Shots
o Free fruit supplied
o Employee Assistance Program
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be the Senior Technical staff on jobs/gigs and other related activities as required.
• Significant exposure to large scale live events across concert and touring, corporate, sporting and special events
• Extensive experience prepping and operating equipment
• Professional ability to liaise with clients and customers
• Demonstrated passion for the industry and ability to place pride in the quality of work you deliver
• Provide support in exhibition installs and ongoing exhibition maintenance;
• Assist with general maintenance and up keep of all Novatech AV equipment;
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Certificate 4 or Diploma in the live production industry or relevant industry experience of equal value.
• Significant knowledge of the Production Industry and associated equipment.
• Demonstrated understanding of WHS practises
• White card essential – willingness to obtain a White Card if you are not currently in possession of one
• Forklift license and manual HR Truck license highly desirable