Specialist Audio Visual Systems Integrator working with prestigious clients across several verticals. The company utilise leading edge technologies to give genuine business advantages to their clients, with proven return on investment. Having enjoyed continued growth as presentation and communication technologies become ever more critical to business success, they are now strengthening their team due to increased demand and new opportunities at the high end of the corporate market. As such, there are excellent opportunities for career advancement and personal development.
This is a great opportunity to be a key, highly valued, team member delivering prestigious projects in professional audio visual systems integration, taking on a leadership role within the programming team. Gain work-life balance, with regular work in the Sydney area with travel within NSW.
• Lead the programming team, mentoring more junior team members
• Act as point of escalation on technically challenging projects
• Programming, testing and commissioning AMX, Extron & Crestron control systems
• Be involved from the early stages of a project
• Work alongside systems designers, installers and technical sales
• Share the responsibility for delivering projects to client satisfaction
• Hands-on programming, pre-installation testing, and post-installation commissioning
• Provide on-going support to clients on installed systems
• Keep up to date with continued development with regular vendor training
Your Skills Qualities & Experience
You will be an experienced AMX, Extron or Crestron Programmer with a proven track record of success completing projects in a corporate setting. Experience programming in C#, C, Java and web technologies would be beneficial. GUI design skills would be highly desirable, to deliver client requirements for touch panel interface. You will have an excellent understanding of AV technologies utilised in a modern business setting and how these integrate to create solutions that improve business performance. Must be able to present a strong portfolio of relevant projects. Must be based within the Sydney region and be happy to travel as the role requires on projects around NSW.
A genuine client-lead culture, where technology is embraced and utilised to deliver the best outcomes for clients. Focused on winning and delivering for the client, the company also have a strong sense of ethical and social responsibility, working with the wider community to share the benefits of their success. Successful employees are also rewarded with career progression and regular personal development, including industry and vendor training programmes. There is a good social element to the New South Wales team outside of work.
• High profile clients
• Excellent team environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Latest AV & complementary technologies
Apply now by following the links below. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dave Gallagher on 1800 667 426.
Morgan Consulting is a team of experienced, specialist recruiters. We pride ourselves on providing open and honest communication, and keeping you informed throughout the recruitment process. Confidentiality is ensured with all applications.