Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is currently seeking an experienced Full time Senior Audiovisual Technician to join our team. You will be responsible for the install, operation and removal of audio visual and staging equipment in line with the needs of our clients to ensure the successful delivery of their event. Your key responsibilities will include:
• Technical event setups and pack downs
• Operating audio visual & lighting for events
• Direct liaison with clients to assist with their audio visual requirements
• Assist with internet provisions for events when required
• Ongoing maintenance and service checks of all onsite equipment to ensure the highest of standards are met
• Maintain a clean, safe and orderly working environment
• Daily room inspection to ensure a high standard of room presentation
To be successful in this sought after role, you will demonstrate the ability to excel within a luxury brand. You will also bring with you excellent presentation and communication skills, perfection for the smallest of details, proven 4 years experience as an audio visual technician, and above all else, pride yourself on theability to build relationships and create memorable guest experiences.
You are required to hold an EWP license.
Certificate III in Live Production, Theatre and Events (Technical Operations) is preferred.
Please note that this position involves flexible work hours and weekend work.
Grooming standards apply.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth as an Employer:
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, Sydney’s time honored five star hotel in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, has a solid reputation for being a welcoming and memorable luxury hotel.
Offering 436 guest rooms, 11 functions rooms, multiple outlets, and through a recent enhancement program of $10 million, this Sydney icon ensures that the most modern facilities are offered whilst retaining the charm and character for which The Wentworth has long been renowned.
Competitive Pay & Benefits
• Base + super
• Uniform shirts and laundry
• Discounted Accommodation & F&B in Accor hotels worldwide
To share your application please email email@example.com