The ULA Group is an internationally recognized Visual Solutions provider, leaders and specialists in all facets of LED screen technology, visual media, architectural, entertainment, stage and studio lighting.
Within our Melbourne branch, an exciting and diverse position has become available for a multi-skilled Sales / Warehouse person. The combined role consists of working with our sales, showroom and warehousing team as well as to assist our customers with their enquiries and purchasing of products.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer service, sales and enquires
- Picking, packaging and dispatching orders
- Loading and unloading trucks and pallets
- Liaising with couriers regarding deliveries, costs and ETAs
- Following up outstanding orders
- Monitoring back-orders and stock discrepancies
- Inputting data in to the ERP system to aid in the maintained accuracy of stock control.
- Receiving and dispatching orders.
- Taking enquires and orders from customers both over the phone and face to face at the service counter
- Supply technical information and advice regarding the company’s products
- Weekly and cyclic stock takes
- Attending to internal phone/email/fax enquiries as required
- Processing sales transactions
- Stock audits and inventory
- General administration and customer support
- General warehouse duties including goods inwards, dispatching orders, stock counts, picking and packing of customer orders.
Our Key Requirements:
- Sales and warehouse experience
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Team player who is committed to their development and growth
- Good attention to detail with administrative duties
- Current drivers’ license
- Can operate forklift
You will be based at ULA Group Port Melbourne office.
TO APPLY – To apply for this newly created position, applicants should forward a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above, along with their resume to HR@ulagroup.com