Barbizon Lighting supplies lighting equipment for the Theatre, TV, Film and other industries. Barbizon Lighting Company is a leader in the industry with offices throughout the world. We are an international corporation with a small company atmosphere.
Our Australian operation has an immediate opening for a full-time Project Manager.
The position will be based out of our Sydney office, while travelling to our Gold Coast office and other states will be required.
Primary responsibilities of a Project Manager include:
• Quality and cost control of project through to project closeout
• Coordination and sequencing with all trades, manufacturers and end users
• Primary contact for vendors, subcontractors and customers
• Assist in creating bids and quotes for Systems sales
• Oversee submittal drawings, scheduling and purchase orders
• Oversee all phases of Systems projects
• Use of project management software
• Preparation of project profitability reports
• Invoice customers according to payment terms
• Manage and maintain all project binders and related drawings
Qualified candidate will have:
• Background in technical theatre, Television, Construction or related field
• Rigging or electrical trade experience, electronics and or fabrication skills a plus.
• Five or more years experience in project management in the field of technical theatre, TV or construction
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
• Strong organisational skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCad and must adapt easily to different software
• Prior theatrical dimming/control experience
• Management or accounting experience a plus
• Current valid drivers license
For consideration, please call Marshall Harrington on (02) 9550 4299
For more information about Barbizon, you can go to www.barbizon.com.au