Productions Sales Coordinator – Sydney
Name: Harry the hirer Productions
• Entertainment & Events Industry
• Lighting, Audio Visual, Rigging solutions
• Excellent team
• Fast paced environment
• For immediate start
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Coordinator to join our growing Sydney Productions team, working on some of Australia’s premier Events and Exhibitions.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
• Providing AV, Lighting & Rigging solutions to clients within the Events and Exhibition industry
• Initiating sales, preparing quotations and technical specifications
• Preparing detailed operational schedules incorporating critical timings and personnel involved
• Conducting site inspections with clients
• Assisting with general sales enquiries
• Completing administrative support as directed
• Social networking management
• Managing and growing client relationships
The successful candidate will:
• Be innovative and have a passion for new technology
• Well presented with an outstanding customer focus
• Passion for delivering the highest production solutions
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Preferred experience in a technical or event role with a background in lighting, rigging and/or audio visual, but passion will get you past experience.
This role is a long term career opportunity and will offer the successful applicant the ability to develop a strong presence among many of Australia’s premier events. You will enjoy working in a fun, outgoing and social industry enjoying all the benefits of a committed business!
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in please submit you CV to: email@example.com
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be accepted.