The Monart Group is a forward thinking Production Company comprised of three divisions and servicing areas of manufacture, installation and hire of equipment for the performing arts. For some of the full story visit www.stmstudiosupplies.com
Based on the Lower North Shore, (great parking and café), we are a small enthusiastic team; passionate about what we do and require a skilled and motivated hands on person who can help us deliver our promises.
An immediate opportunity exists for a motivated, capable, and experienced Production Coordinator. We need somebody who is self motivated and flexible and able to liaise between the Directors, sales team, administration staff, and crew members
You will be responsible for Coordinating operations of the Chatswood workshop from the supply of materials as required for offsite installation and in house production to scheduling crew rosters and contributing to weekly production meetings.
Key Attributes and Attitudes
• Forklift License
• Basic Manual Skills and ability to work with and advise in the use of power tools
• Driver’s License class
• White Card
• Experience in managing and coordinating teams
• The ability to effectively train and pass on skills, impart knowledge, systems and procedures
• Essential to have the ability to motivate staff and create a positive team
• To be a team leader and a team player
• Self confident with a willingness to contribute to business planning
• Computer skills
• To present neatly and in appropriate attire at all times.
• To be respectful and courteous in all communications with other staff members and business owners.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to act rationally under stress
We want people who will grow with us and create their own ideal job.
We hire for attitude and will train for skill.
To submit your application, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred licence or certification:
• Current CV with at least 2 referees
• Driver’s Licence
• White Card
• Forklift Licence