Product Specialist – Audio
Victorian Based National Product Specialist & BD for Harman Professional Audio Products.
CMI Music & Audio is a market leader in the Sales and Distribution of Professional Audio gear and technology. Our portfolio represents the most highly lauded global Audio & Music brands available today and include: JBL, Adamson, AKG, Soundcraft, Crown Amps, DBX, Fohhn, TASCAM and Harman Tunnel solutions.
We service a broad range of customers and we pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to the end users of our brands, our businesses partners / resellers and our international suppliers.
Overview of position
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Audio industry professional who will be directly responsible for Training and Demonstration of (but not limited to) all High End Soundcraft mixing consoles & JBL Professional Touring products.
In this role you will act as support to our sales team and be responsible for Business Development of the afore mentioned product group, by having direct contact with potential users and customers on a national level.
The successful applicant will have experience working in high level Touring, Theater shows or Major events and will have a clear understanding of our vertical markets including Touring & Production, Music Venues and Theaters, School Auditoriums and places of Worship. You will work closely with System Technicians, Sound Engineers, AV Consultants and Integrators in the AV rental and install markets.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in working in high level Touring, Theater shows or Major Audio events.
- Be familiar with or willing to learn and understand EASE & SMAART and any other relevant audio control/prediction software.
- Be conversant in and understand Audio technology performance products.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence effectively and credibly at all levels of the organization, from the desk / system operator to executive management level.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at any time with strict attention to detail.
- Excellent and precise presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work autonomously, collaboratively and in consultation.
- Attend sales meetings, trade shows and sales/product training when required.
- Travel interstate monthly and occasionally internationally if required (passport required)
- Work 40 hours (x) 5 days per weeks or as required.
- The successful applicant will be remunerated with a generous package that’s above the industry standard and will be tailored to reflect his/her level of experience.
- Suitable applicants please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Please note: Only vetted candidates will receive further correspondence.