CMS Australasia is a full service Audio Visual, Video Production and Digital Services company working nationally with some of Australia’s most respected companies over the past two decades. We are known for our friendly, cooperative and positive approach.
Currently, we are experiencing another growth phase and we are looking for an individual that enjoys working to tight deadlines and using your initiative on a daily basis. We require an organised and self-motivated person who doesn’t mind wearing more than one hat and at the same time have the proven ability to establish positive working relationships at all levels.
CMS Australasia boasts an experienced, creative and positive team environment with a collaborative and supportive approach to our team members. We are after the best so we continue to be the best at what we do.
About the Opportunity
An opportunity exists for an experienced audio visual operator to provide technical operation and support at one of our managed venues. The role is highly customer focused so a positive and solutions based outlook with excellent organisational and communications skills are pivotal.
You will manage and support all audio visual activities within the venue and work directly with the CMS venue and operations team. This role includes scheduling and equipment logistics, schematics and floor plans and also involves operating audio systems, projectors, vision displays and basic lighting equipment within the venue. The role is mainly business hours with some opportunity for overtime if desired.
– You are passionate about providing great customer service, a good communicator and a mature outlook
– You have a thorough working knowledge of audio, lighting and vision as well as experience planning and preparing a show
– You are a punctual dependable person able to prioritise
– Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills
– You are a great all-rounder who takes pride in your work and appearance
– You are flexible, pro-active, able to take responsibility, think on your feet and work autonomously
If you enjoy coming to work each day, have a strong work ethic with opportunities to be rewarded and work on a wide variety of projects – then apply now!