Bose, is seeking an experienced professional audio, sales professional to join its dynamic sales team. This is a key role in a dynamic and result driven company requiring a highly targeted sales approach and outstanding planning and organisational skills. The position involves the promotion of products primarily to specialists. It is vital that you have a strong understanding of professional audio systems and the ability to effectively manage your territory
Reporting to the National Sales Manager – Pro Division, you will be responsible for increasing the market share of our product portfolio through building relationships and successfully managing and developing the current client base as well as being proactive in sourcing new project work in many market segments. Tertiary qualifications, any acoustic accreditations, previous professional audio sales experience are all attributes that will be highly regarded.
This role is located in Sydney, NSW.
Key areas of expertise include:
• Proven sales success as a key territory manager
• Solid computer literacy skills
• Industry knowledge is essential
To be successful in this role you will require:
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Meticulous attention to detail & follow up
• The drive & enthusiasm to motivate / train clients
• The ability to work independently
• The ability to plan, budget, report & perform
A competitive salary package, including a company car, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
If you are a self starter with significant sales experience in this market segment, please send your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com. We regret that only short listed candidates will be contacted.