Novatech Creative Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading providers of entertainment and event technologies. Novatech offer integrated sound, video and lighting systems, 3D pre-visualization, video production and content design for small to large live events and projects as well as providing equipment and operators for some of the most well-known venues in South Australia and Darwin including HQ Complex and Thebarton Theatre and Electric Circus. Their services are backed by a world class team of committed designers and technicians who work together with clients to deliver exceptional results by offering innovative solutions and a genuine passion for what they do.
A new opportunity has been created due to impressive company growth for 2 skilled Nightclub AV Operators to join the passionate Novatech team. Under the direction of the Venue Services Manager you will provide support to Owners and Managers of Venue’s by operating night club systems (lighting, vision and audio).
This position has a strong focus on technical expertise of lighting, video and audio equipment, and a competent understanding of today’s music and styles. This is an exciting opportunity for two proven all round technicians who remain focused on the job and ensures the audience has a blast.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Competently operate high end lighting consoles, video mapping software, and DJ equipment.
• To be well presented, reliable, punctual and extremely motivated.
• Be solution focused and demonstrate exceptional fault finding skills.
• Demonstrate flexibility of work hours with an understanding that hours may be unpredictable.
• Maintain professional standards and operating practices to provide a superior Nightclub experience to patrons.
• Be actively involved in promoting the Novatech brand, positive culture, and values and behaviours.
• Conduct risk assessments and maintain WHS standards.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Proven experience working in the live events and/or production industry.
• Excellent social skills.
• In depth knowledge of Grand MA series 1 & 2 and / or HOG series 3 & 4
• A basic knowledge of Resolume Arena 5
• In depth knowledge of Pioneer DJ Equipment (CDJ/DJM)
• Ability to stay focused, worked across multiple tasks and show strong attention to detail.
• Experience with technical event management would be highly advantageous.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
For more information, contact Tracy Dickens on 8352 0300.