Marketing Coordinator at Show Technology
Name: Mark Mcinnes
Phone: 0404 898 000
We have an exciting opening for a Marketing Coordinator at Show Technology Aust Pty Ltd.
Working from our Sydney HQ, with a national focus, this person will be responsible for coordinating the marketing and PR plans for the entire organisation.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and organised individual with a solid understanding of marketing, public relations, web and social media. The successful candidate should have experience in graphic design and preferably have an understanding of the entertainment markets, including hospitality, events, music, and fashion.
As a large portion of our content is created internally therefore a background in graphic design would be advantageous.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, this new full time position will offer variety, growth and lots of opportunity for the right candidate.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate on-going brand marketing initiatives including; events, promotions, PR, communications, advertising and budgets.
• Contributing to concept and execution of overall marketing plans
• Development of marketing collateral from concept to print production – brochures, posters, flyers, emails, VIP cards, datasheets, packaging and social media assets.
• Coordinating and creating Marketing presentations, briefs, scripts and project timelines.
• Forecasting, sourcing costs, negotiating and coordinating Marketing budgets.
• Coordinating email marketing and digital components of overall marketing plans (including but not limited to email, website, SEO and social media).
• Run reports (weekly and / or monthly) for all email marketing and digital components of overall marketing plans and present thos e to management team.
• Work with local and international press.
• Keeping abreast of competitor marketing activity and contributing to ideas at strategy planning sessions.
• Market research.
• General administration.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Graphic design capabilities
• High attention to detail
• Professional, personable and level headed
• Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills
• A ‘problem solving’ and pro-active approach
• Respond to direction and show initiative
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively at management level
• The ability to prioritise, use initiative and perform under pressure
• Good creative eye for email and digital communications
This position requires an immediate start.
All applicants must submit a cover letter
This position would suit a graphic designer looking to broaden their skills and take on a greater responsibility for the overall marketing mix. Therefore previous graphic design experience is an advantage.
Position closes Nov 10th (if not filled prior)
Contact Mark on 0404 898 000 or email@example.com to apply or for more details