Complete Production Services Australia currently have a full time position available at our Townsville Branch for a experienced.
The right candidate will have a passion for the live event industry and a dedication to quality and customer service.
Duties will include
– Prepping equipment for hires / events
– De-prepping after each hire / event
– Maintaining equipment
– Keeping warehouse neat and tidy
– Test and tag equipment
– Stock take of supplies
– Maintenance and cleaning of vehicles
– Bump in and out production
– Operate lighting systems
The successful the candidate will have the following;
-Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the audio-visual / production industry.
– Can work without supervision
– Have excellent oral and written communication skills
– Have a can do attitude and exceptional customer service skills
– Have a hands on approach and be prepared to work nights, weekends and long hours when required.
– Can work under pressure
– Be reliable and well presented
– Must have current drivers license
- Riggers, Doggers, Forklift and EWP tickets preferred but not essential
– MR to MC license preferred but not essential
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Successful applicants will be contacted to attend a interview.