Big Screen Projects are market leaders in the design, sales and installation of large format LED screens and displays. We are looking for experienced LED Engineers to join our growing team in our Sydney office, the successful candidate’s will be involved with some of the largest commercial LED installations and creative/architectural projects in Australia. The role of LED Screen Engineer is a crucial part of the BSP Team, and is primarily responsible for the testing, installation and servicing of LED Displays and supporting systems. Great customer service and communication skills are fundamental to this role, along with the ability to work well unsupervised, and as part of a large team on major commercial projects. The role may require work to be carried outside of normal business hours and on weekends at times.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 2-5 years Experience in the AV installation industry, or electrical/electronics trade
• An understanding of audio and video systems
• Computer and networking knowledge
• Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to coordinate and complete jobs with minimal supervision
• Physical Dexterity is required to lift equipment and work safely on ladders
• Ability to set out installation works according to drawings, specification and/or instructions.
• Construction site experience an advantage.
• LED Installation experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided for the successful candidates
Test LED Systems prior to installation (Soak testing in factory)
Documentation of QC and system records
Installation of LED Displays on site
Service of LED Systems and Support Technology
Repair of LED Components
Installation of LED Support hardware
• NSW Construction Industry White Card
• Valid Drivers License
• EWP Ticket (Valid in NSW, 11m+ an advantage)
• Forklift license (desired but not essential)