Internal Sales Coordinator
Name: Anne Kerr
Location: Brendale, Brisbane
Cases Com Au are Australia’s largest case manufacturer and distributor located in Brendale, north side Brisbane. Don’t let that fool you as we’re in reality a small, busy manufacturer/importer that treats our customers on a first name basis. In house road-case production combined with direct importing of our own lines/styles of cases makes us a “complete case solution” for our thousands of customers.
Currently we have a rare vacancy for an Internal Sales Coordinator that will be responsible for handling phone calls, emails and despatch of orders.
The Internal Sales Coordinator will:
- have minimum 3 years PROVEN full time retail, external or internal, sales experience, with references, in either the Pro Audio/Lighting, Music or Broadcast industry;
- have a perfect phone voice, cool as a cucumber when the heat is on;
- possess good verbal and written communication skills;
- no peeping when you’re typing
- have a modern attitude that fits our style;
- though our roots are in Pro Audio/Lighting, Music and Broadcast, our common denominator customers are from a wide range of industries including security, IT, creative media, training and defence, to name a few.
The rewards are base salary plus commission after a probationary. Hours are 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Salary commensurate with experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to include yourself in a busy manufacturing and distributor environment with room to move in your salary, conditions and rewards.
Please email resume and introductory letter highlighting your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org