Due to extremely fast growth, Group Technologies is looking for a National Commercial Audio Sales Manager\Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing customers and generating new business sales for all of Group Technologies commercial installation products. The successful candidate will also be responsible for building brand awareness across the entire range. There will be a dedicated portfolio of accounts to manage as well a number of shared accounts.
Key tasks of the role include:
– Establishing, meeting and exceeding sales targets
– Maintaining existing relationships and keeping these clients up to date
– Finding new customers and developing these relationships
– Building brand awareness in the consultant and architectural market segments
– Liaising with the projects department on larger\complex customer projects
– Providing marketing support to brand managers as required
The candidate will ideally be based in Sydney or Melbourne. Reporting directly to the Group Technologies General Manager, specific duties will include but not be limited to:
• Regular trips to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
• Occasional trips to other Australian cities and overseas
• Assisting in marketing as required
• Product competitor research and pricing comparisons
• Executing product demonstrations of new products and products to be focused on (as directed by brand managers)
• Relationship building with key customers on an ad-hoc basis. This includes events, socialising, lunches and dinners with clients etc.
• Regular reporting on customer meetings, upcoming projects and installations
On Offer is an attractive base salary package (Base to be negotiated depending on experience + car allowance + phone + laptop + company card + uncapped commissions)
• 3-10 years in a similar AV\Audio sales rep role with an established network of clients
• Familiarity in commercial audio products, projects, tenders, specifications etc.
• The ability to sell a portfolio of brands from the ground up
• Exceptional relationship building skills
This is a rare ground floor opportunity to develop this division of the business and eventually build your own team. There is a clear and exciting career path for the correct professional coming on board. If you are a highly driven individual with great worth ethic and a positive attitude, this role may be perfect for you.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – If you have any questions or queries, please contact Anthony directly on 0421 490 807.