Name: Monica Chang
Location: Cromer NSW 2099
exco is looking for a passionate, experienced and self-driven event producer and client service representative to join their collective in their Sydney office. The candidate must be ready to hit the ground running and carry the same dedication and attention to detail for all projects, big or small. Reporting directly to the Director of Strategy and Business Development this is an opportunity for talented event producers to form an integral part of exco’s growth and expansion.
exco is a leading experiential marketing company, passionate about creating those memorable moments that influence perceptions and behaviour in favour of our client’s brands, products and services. We also possess a sound understanding of production and manufacturing processes which ensures our strategies are always successfully achieved. Our services include; Brand Communication, Experiential Activations, Event Design, Exhibitions & Digital Solutions.
Key Responsibilities include;
• Strategic sourcing of venues – from enquiry,
through to research and “on-the-ground”
• Management of local suppliers and ensuring
project deliverables are continuously met.
• Management of projects across the APAC
• Liaising, negotiating and managing project
stakeholders, including clients, staff and
3rd party suppliers
• Ability to take direction and work
• Good communication & presentation skills to
clients and staff
• Strong relationship and connections with
local suppliers from AV, collateral and
• Versatility to work on different brands and
• Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-
paced and dynamic agency
• Minimum 2 years event production/project
management experience in the
• Passion, great work ethic and exceptional
• Knack for design and styling elements would
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel &
• Extensive knowledge of the industry
• All round superstar
What we offer:
• Opportunity to grow with the agency and be
• Attractive salary & benefits
• Great team culture and work-life balance
If this sounds like you, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.