Event Infrastructure specialises in the supply of LED screens and related peripherals to the event and entertainment industries. We have a position for a high calibre, experienced individual who has the ability to maximise a large LED Screen inventory, control and manage staff and understands the importance of team work and collaboration. For the right candidate we offer a lucrative wage/profit share.
To collaborate with internal and external stake holders and to be in charge of:
• Event Management
• Event Concept Design
• Artwork Design
• Multimedia Design
• AV Technology
• Budget Control
• Clients Management
• Event Onsite Execution.
Duties of Position:
1. Maintain a professional rapport with existing clients, and other key suppliers, and stakeholders.
2. Conduct individual or joint presentations to customers and proactively follow-up in accordance with all stated timeframes.
3. Develop and produce innovative, profitable event concepts, budget and proposals in accordance with client briefs as well as ensure event budgets conform to agreed minimum profit margins, and wherever possible increase the margin to maximize the return to the company
4. Implement and manage each event for which he/she is responsible for, including post event evaluation, budget reconciliation and customer billing.
5. Assist in the identification of correct equipment and oversee supplier briefings, and quoting process to ensure event outcomes can be delivered as planned.
6. Maintain current, orderly and accurate customer event files (hard copy and electronic).
7. To work cooperatively with team members with respect to receiving/processing sales leads, relaying customer briefings, and in the provision of customer feedback, market intelligence, and other relevant information.
1. Event management experience with contactable references
2. Fluent in English, with outstanding writing skills.
3. Can work flexible hours during event production.
4. Very organized, creative and exceptional at producing proposals.
5. Outgoing and passionate for event work.
Essentially you will be in charge of running your own business.
Forward your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org