We need a professional working audio or AV technician who can write, review and appear on CX-TV.
This is a permanent part time position designed to fit around your freelance work in Sydney. We underpin your earnings with flexible assignments and timings. You get certainty of income, respect and professional development as you meet industry leaders and learn new equipment.
Here’s what you need to have:
- Proven five years professional experience in pro audio and/or audio visual
- The ability to write clearly and engage the reader
- Technical smarts – you love learning about new equipment
- Camera friendly style
- Warm genuine interpersonal skills
These are fairly subjective, we will soon know if you are right for the job.
Here’s a road map of how the job can be structured, after probation period:
- Average hours over one month, you are paid weekly
- On call by appointment, we need to plan ahead for some dates
- Variable hours to meet the average
- Contractor (legal) or PAYG to suit you
- Superannuation where legislated
Note we apply a probation period of three months in which time you are paid per hour worked or per task.
To apply you must not send a templated CV. Instead please tailor an application based on your interpretation of what we are looking for!
Email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org