Sydney’s premier entertainment venue, Qudos Bank Arena, is looking to appoint experienced “Casual AV Technicians” to join their Technical Team.
The Technical Team is responsible for the installation, pack down, operation, and maintenance of all Qudos Bank Arena’s audio visual equipment.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Comprehensive skills and experience in audio visual operation and design.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure and prioritise work.
•Experience with MS Office and general computer knowledge.
It is an advantage to have:
• Daktronics or other LED screen/Scoreboard experience
• High end arena PA system experience i.e. JBL Vertec
• Intelligent lighting experience.
• Yellow Card (Scissor Lift).
• National Licence to Perform High Risk Work – Advanced Rigging.
• National Licence to Perform High Risk Work – EWP.
• National Licence to Perform High Risk Work – Forklift licence.
• Knowledge of AutoCad.
The successful candidate must have flexibility with regards to hours and days of work. Your hours of work will largely be determined by our Arena Event and Function schedule. Working Event and Function days, evenings and weekends is a requirement for this role.
How to apply? To apply, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm, Wednesday 7th September 2016