Business Development Managers – (Audio Visual Sector: NSW & VIC)
Name: Wayne Farran
Phone: 0455 513 606
Location: Unit 4, 16 Aquatic Drive Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
SYNCHRONISED TECHNOLOGY & (SYNTEC)
Same, same, but different……
This was the heading of our April 2016 press release!
Following on from some 40+ previous years of servicing the broadcast, MI, ProAV, and consumer electronics industry to name a few; along with the successful sale of (Syntec International) in 2013; the newly formed Syntec, will once again usher in a new era of representation and distribution for some of the most renowned and respected audio brands in the world!
Attention all Hunters!
As a newly formed company with a growing portfolio of audio brands we are now in the process of recruiting two dedicated business development manager, being one for both New South Wales and Victoria.
To date our current portfolio of brands include beyerdynamic, Fostex, Rycote, HeadsUp and in addition, another leading audio brand of installation speakers, amplification and mixers that is yet to be announced. The said brands offer a wide range of products including, but not limited to: professional monitors, microphones being wired, wireless and installed, headphones & headsets finding their way into both professional and consumer markets. In addition, our portfolio will also include a range of speakers and electronics that is specifically made for the installation market.
Our product portfolio is a mix of both new brands to market and in addition existing brands that are in the process of either being re-established, or built upon their current standing.
So who are we looking for?
Taking the above paragraphs into consideration the ideal and successful candidates will have first and foremost, a hunters’ mindset. You will spend your time looking for new opportunities both within new business channels and potential new partners; in addition, you will have the opportunity to work with an existing dealer network, sub distribution partner and potential end-users to grow your market.
There will be an element of working with partners and customers to understand their requirements and the applications of products being specified for quotes and tenders specific to installation opportunities.
Most importantly, you will be capable to do this in your region working with a high level of autonomy.
Your roll will see you work with a wide range of customers and end-users across the industries; within your state and also within neighbouring territories several times a year. This will require some periodic domestic travel from time to time.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Achieving sales budgets for your region.
• Developing and implementing sales strategies in your region for all relevant Brands, Categories and Sub-categories.
• The seeking out and development of new business and markets for our range of products.
• Understanding and interpreting customer, market and competitor dynamics and trends.
• Liaising directly with your dealer network, sub distribution partners and potential end-users.
• Developing, growing and maintaining customer relationships.
• Liaising with clients on projects to build pipeline opportunities.
You will have the following abilities:
• The ability to work with a high level of autonomy.
• Effective planning and organisational skills.
• The ability to work in a fast growing and ever changing environment.
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
• A high level of customer service.
A prerequisite for the position:
• A background of sales achievements/business development across the said industries.
• A stable and current track record of employment within the said industries.
• A working knowledge and understanding of products mentioned within the overview.
• Have Australian residency and hold a current Australian driver’s license.
• Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office being, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
Each successful applicant will be offered a full time position, a salary package based on experience and a generous car allowance.
ALL applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
The next step is to send us your CV and a cover letter articulating why you feel that you are interested and suitable of the said position!
All applicants will be responded to in a timely manner.