Looking for a blue sky opportunity in the Professional Audio and Video sector?
Roland Systems Group is seeking a Business Development Manager
For more than 40 years, Roland has developed and released innovative musical instruments that have inspired countless musicians around the world. More recently, Roland has used those cutting edge technologies to expand into audio and video production products that have already captured the attention of engineers, production companies, installers, audio consultants and videographers. Now we need to go to the next level.
Based in Dee Why, Sydney, you will be at the helm of a small, dynamic team of like-minded people who are passionate about sound and video production. Roland Systems Group was formed to take Roland’s message out to the world of Professional Audio and Video, and we are in need of the right individual to help design and implement strategies to grow the business significantly over the coming years. You will be working in a vibrant industry, for a creative and supportive company.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Designing strategies to achieve market penetration and sales growth
- Managing your team toward these common goals
- Developing and maintaining key customer relationships
- Developing sales budgets and achieving agreed targets
- Working with the Marketing Manager to deliver the groups digital marketing strategy
- Working with the National Sales Manager to forecast inventory purchasing
- Controlling inventory of demonstration and display stock
The successful applicant will have:
- A deep understanding of the professional audio and/or video products market
- Proven team management skills
- A strong record of new business development success
- Experience in technical product sales and sales management
- A preference for working as part of a small team in a small company
- A ‘hands on’ approach to sales management
- Strong inter personal skills
- A well organised and structured approach to tasks
- A love of music
Please apply for this position to email@example.com
Applications close 1st November, 2013
Roland Corporate Slogans
– Inspire the Enjoyment of Creativity
– Be the BEST rather than the BIGGEST
– The Roland Family; Cooperative Enthusiasm
The underlying spirit of Roland’s unique corporate activities is embodied in the three slogans above. These are our corporate intentions, and also a major driving force of our infinitely expanding dream of creating a future where the possibilities of sound creation are boundless.