Are you an audio visual technician who would like to work in a passionate, committed and fun work culture?
Due to increased business activity, Staging Connections are after qualified and experienced audiovisual technicians to work on a casual basis.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
• Casual contracts
• Competitive hourly rates
• Access to cutting edge A/V equipment
• Parramatta & CBD work locations
• Develop new skills
• Work with Asia Pacific’s leading Event Staging Provider
• Operate shows of all sizes and complexities;
• Delivery and removal of audiovisual equipment;
• Test and check installed equipment including aligning, tuning and troubleshooting;
• Consultation with both internal and external clients;
• Provision of leadership and supervision to junior crew and subcontractors;
• Completion of show reports; and
• Active support of health and safety initiatives.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
To be successful in this position (Essential criteria)
• Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment;
• Highly developed customer service skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Flexible to work after hours and on weekends;
• Maintain confidentiality at all times;
• Must have excellent grooming and presentation;
• White Card, EWP Ticket, Truck License, Riggers Ticket advantageous;
• Drivers license & own transport.
To submit your application, send your resume to email@example.com