Name: Mrs Jan Aplin
Phone: 074155 8103
Shalom College, Bundaberg is seeking to employ a highly motivated person for the role of AV Technician, for an immediate start.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role works as a part of a small team to provide Audio Visual services across all school venues and systems, working primarily with the Preforming Arts Faculty and precinct venue manager. It provides services to college staff and external venue hirers by working on events, performing maintenance and managing the use of equipment. This position provides technical support and advice around the college for lighting, staging, sound and AV. This role values the highest level of WHS and technical standards.
– Ability to perform key technician duties, including troubleshooting, customer service, and being an interdisciplinary technician to the highest standard.
– Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other departments within the college and to maintain positive relationships with hirers and suppliers
– Good communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills.
– Physical fitness and ability to work at heights.
– Ability to interpret and create relevant event documents
– Good knowledge and experience with lighting systems and consoles; Specifically, High End Systems Hog4 and LSC Clarity and MaXim.
– Good knowledge and experience with Audio systems and consoles; Specifically, Allen and Heath, Roland and Soundcraft. Experience with Dante networks and Audio Architect is not required but would be advantageous.
– Good knowledge and experience with Hippotizer media servers.
– Working with Children Blue Card is a requirement.