Name: Debbi O'Sullivan
Location: Alexandria, Sydney
Clare Communications Company Pty Ltd is based in Alexandria and specialises in the supply and installation of audio visual, sound reinforcement and lighting systems. The successful applicant must have the following:
• Professional communication & workmanship
• Commercial construction experience
• Ability to prioritise work demands and professionally manage high priority tasks as they arise
• Skilled in PC & Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to coordinate multiple trades and services
• Must be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
• Drivers Licence
Project management qualifications and an industry software programming background are highly desirable but not essential if supplemented by a proven track record.
This position is full time role where applicant must be diverse in hours of working. Overtime (including occasional Saturdays) will be required on a project basis.
Work is generally around the Greater Sydney area with some time spent in our Alexandria offices and occasional projects in country NSW.
The Employee will be expected to perform the following duties:
• System design including quoting
• System programming
• Project management and client (school, church, architect, builder, electrician, consultant, etc.) liaising
• Preparation of necessary documentation (spreadsheets, schematics, line diagrams, cable schedules, etc.)
• Project implementation
• Liaising with our contractors and fellow employees in relation to job start, progress, changes, implementation, ordering, scheduling of labour and resources
• As built documentation mark ups to drafting team
• Background qualifications and training on AV Control Systems and DSP Systems
• Background experience using Stardraw software
• Background technical knowledge on installed sound systems as well as design
What we Offer
• A competitive salary package including company vehicle
• A highly professional and friendly work environment with a tight knit team
If this sounds like you, please apply! We are ready for you to start at your earliest convenience.
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org