Audio Visual Warehouse Co-ordinator
Name: HR Manager
A bit about the business…
With over three decades of audio-visual expertise, Elite Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading entertainment suppliers specialising in Audio, Lighting, Vision, Rigging and Staging. The Canberra-based, family owned company is a leader in event technology.
EET consistently provide audio-visual (AV) production services to a variety of industry sectors including Private and Government organisations for Conferences, Corporate Events, Gala Dinners, Concerts, Festivals, Exhibitions, Trade Shows and the Entertainment Industry Touring for the past 20+ years. We also pride ourselves on being the leading supplier in the in house venue market in Canberra.
A bit about the role…
EET are looking for a Warehouse Manager who is a team player, self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
Responsible for the warehouse upkeep, equipment organization and management, for a dynamic and fast-moving business. Warehouse operation hours are Monday to Friday.
- Current manual drivers licence essential
- Current WHS White Card essential
- Current forklift licence
- Good general knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment
- Meticulous record keeping
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be in good physical condition due to the physical nature of the role
- General warehouse asset management
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment always
- Prepping and de-prepping equipment from events
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Forecasting asset and vehicle movements – RMS / Current knowledge preferred but not essential
- Creating an efficient workflow and positive environment
- Sustain scheduled vehicle servicing and maintenance duties
- Assist in organising equipment repairs and servicing
- Basic cable and road case repair
- EWP licence is desired but not essential
- MR licence is desired but not essential
- A ‘Can do’ attitude
More about what you need to bring…
- Excellent communication skills
- Taking pride in your work and general tidiness
- Exceptional time management skills
Some of the perks and benefits…
- Large stocks of world leading equipment and technologies with ongoing constant investment.
- Family owned and ran business for over 25 years but with the capabilities to take on any job of any size.
- A supportive team of AV Technicians, sales and office personnel
- 4 weeks annual leave and the opportunity to access time-off in lieu
- Remuneration is based on experience.
- Free, on site parking in Hume
- Participation in social activities and team building events
- A fun and energetic workplace with an established safety culture!
…And that’s just some of the perks!
Only applicants who are looking for a solid long-term position need apply.
Attractive salary package available for the right applicant. The intended annual salary for this position exceeds the live performance award and will be negotiated dependent on skills and experience.
If this sounds like you – please click ‘Apply for this job’.
Or forward your CV through to the HR Manager.