Audio Visual Technician/ Operations Coordinator – Alice Springs NT
Available to start January 2014
Are you a qualified Audio Visual Technician? Do you have a passion for events?
Then we want to hear from you!
• 6 weeks annual leave
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Guaranteed 38 hour week paid plus over time
• Accommodation provided
• Plenty of opportunities to work on many varied events
• Access to working with leading teams in creating outstanding events
• International and National career opportunities and career progression
• Relocation assistance may be offered to suitable applicant
• Delivery, operation and removal of audiovisual equipment from show locations;
• Liaise with clients, crew, freelancers and venue staff in a professional manner and operate independently under show conditions;
• Apply working knowledge of all equipment, its application, cabling requirements and identify likely problem areas;
• Visually identify and assemble all equipment to the correct specification;
• Demonstrate competency in the operation of the following equipment;
• Install and pack down equipment in a safe manner;
• Test and check installed equipment including aligning, tuning and troubleshooting
• Maintain confidentiality at all times; and
• Excellent grooming and presentation.
• Scheduling crew and booking equipment
• Managing day to day venue activities