Audio Visual Support Helpdesk Analyst
Name: David Gallagher
Phone: 1800 667 426
Specialist Audio Visual Systems Integrator working with prestigious clients across several verticals. The company utilise leading edge technologies to give genuine business advantages to their clients, with proven return on investment. Having enjoyed continued growth as presentation and communication technologies become ever more critical to business success, they are now strengthening their team due to increased demand for full-time technical support & maintenance on cutting edge systems at the high end of the corporate & government markets. As such, there are excellent opportunities for career advancement and personal development.
A great opportunity to join an established name in the AV industry, with an opening for an experienced and accomplished audio visual technician/engineer with a passion for great customer service. This role requires a professional who has the aptitude to rapidly assist internal and external customers with audio visual system technical support. Utilising knowledge of AV integrated systems to help with initial trouble-shooting and fault escalation to deliver a high level of support to demanding business and government clients.
• 1st Level technical support and trouble-shooting to clients
• Provide support via telephone and online
• Support high-end commercial integrated Audio Visual systems
• Oversee incident & service requests process from start to finish
• Consistently review and revise process and documentation as lessons are learned
• Assist the team in resolving support tickets
• Effectively communicate with internal & external customers
• Support the team to deliver maximum customer satisfaction
• Identify and explore opportunities to increase efficiency and revenue
• Consistently review customer feedback and address any concerns
• Utilise data to produce management reports to assist with strategic decisions
• Ensure compliance with requirements of client engagement arrangements
Your Skills Qualities & Experience
You will be an accomplished audio visual technical professional, with a strong understanding of how AV integrated systems work and the common faults that affect them. A background as an AV installation or AV service technician, with experience of system trouble-shooting would be ideal. Experience in a service desk/helpdesk environment, ideally with audio visual and communications technologies, would be an advantage. You will be a well presented professional, who inspires and works hard to deliver service and support to exceed client expectations. You will have a passion for technology and problem solving. As well as your technical knowledge, your understanding of commercial factors in terms of client outcomes and corporate and government applications for the technologies is essential. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to identify faults within integrated systems and explore possible fixes before escalating faults to field technicians. You will have strong written and spoken communication skills with the ability to liaise with non-technical clients, senior executives and professionals from other disciplines.
A dynamic business, there is a culture of professionalism and a passion for technology and delivering beyond client expectations. New ideas are encouraged and supported when justified with a business case. There is a strong social side to the team who meet to enjoy common interests outside of work.
• High profile industry & government clients
• Excellent team environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Latest AV & IT technologies
Apply now by following the links below. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dave Gallagher on 1800 667 426.
Morgan Consulting is a team of experienced, specialist recruiters. We pride ourselves on providing open and honest communication, and keeping you informed throughout the recruitment process. Confidentiality is ensured with all applications.