Audio Visual Project Support Administrator
Clare Communications Company Pty Ltd is based in Alexandria and specialises in the supply and installation of audio visual, sound reinforcement and lighting systems. The successful applicant must have the following:
- Professional communication & workmanship
- Ability to prioritise work demands and professionally manage high priority tasks as they arise
- Skilled in PC & Microsoft Office programs; prior use of Simpro an advantage
- Ability to coordinate multiple trades and services
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
A background in audio visual is highly desirable, as is a proven track record in office management or similar.
The work is full time and office based in Alexandria 2015.
The Employee will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Orders from suppliers, placing of, receipting in when arrived, chasing up or sourcing of alternatives
- Creation of quotes, service calls and purchase orders, whether for box sales or ongoing projects
- Client / supplier liaison (school, church, architect, builder, electrician, consultant, etc.) during project process
- Preparation of any required documentation (spreadsheets, word documents, SWMS’s, architectural drawings via Stardraw, etc.)
- Liaising with our contractors and fellow employees in relation to job start, progress, changes, implementation, ordering, scheduling of labour and resources
- Managing of warehouse and stock levels of frequently purchased items
- Managing of couriers both incoming and outgoing
- Answering of phones / customer support for incoming queries
- Assistance with other ad hoc tasks as required
What we Offer
- A competitive salary package
- A highly professional and friendly work environment with a tight knit team
If this sounds like you, please apply! We are ready for you to start at your earliest convenience.
Respond to: Debbi O’Sullivan