Specialist Audio Visual Systems Integrator working with clients in business, healthcare, education and government. The company utilise leading edge technologies to give genuine business advantages to their clients. The company treat their employees well with excellent benefits and career development.
Great opportunity to win Audio Visual integration projects for an established company with a great reputation. Work with a strong sales and technical team using cutting edge technology to give their business customers a genuine advantage.
• Bid-writing, tender response and pricing of bespoke audio visual solutions
• Work closely with a senior AV sales professional and engineering team
• Keep up to date with the latest technology developments
• Create accurate and competitive pricing from pre-sales designs
• Help drive the sales process with timely proposal creation
Your Skills Qualities & Experience
Must be an accomplished estimator, ideally with a background in audio visual integration, but estimators from other disciplines would be considered, especially electrical, data or ICT. Must have a proven track record of winning new business via tender responses and bid writing within the corporate, government and higher education verticals. Local knowledge of the Sydney construction market would be an advantage. Knowledge of the latest Audio Visual technologies and how these work together to create integrated solutions for business would be beneficial. Must be based in or near Sydney; occasional travel required, but primarily an office based role.
A dynamic business, there is a culture of professionalism and a passion for all things Audio Visual. Extensive investment of time and money is put into staff training and development, keeping staff up to date with the latest industry products, trends and successful sales & marketing techniques.
• Established business, great reputation and solutions
• Work with the latest audio visual technologies
• High profile projects that will keep you interested
• Enjoy career progression opportunities and be rewarded for your success
Apply now by following the links below. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dave Gallagher on 1800 667 426.
Morgan Consulting is a team of experienced, specialist recruiters. We pride ourselves on providing open and honest communication, and keeping you informed throughout the recruitment process. Confidentiality is ensured with all applications.